Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Niggo0609
New Contributor

Failed FSW108F - FortiLink mode over a layer-3 network

Hi Community,

I'm running into a problem while testing a customer setup. Customer is using a 3rd party device between FG and FortiSwitches, so I'm testing that setup. FortiLink mode over a layer-3 network is working fine with 2 FS224D-FPOE, but the FS108F is making some trouble. Fortigate is running version 7.2.5, all FortiSwitches are running 7.2.3. As you can see in the screenshot, CAPWAP is coming up, but after some time there are some error messages and the CAPWAP is down again. Anyone an idear what's wrong here? When connecting the FS108F direct to another fortiswitch, it's working fine.

Thanks 

Regards

Nico

2023-10-24 10_38_17-FortiGate - FG-Consulting_Testlab.png

1 Solution
Niggo0609
New Contributor

Hi Anthony,

I already was able to solve that one. I've done a FW update for the 108F from v7.2.3 to v7.2.4.

Now the switch is stable.

Anyhow, thanks a lot for taking care of this one.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Nico,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Nico,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Niggo0609
New Contributor

Hi Anthony,

I already was able to solve that one. I've done a FW update for the 108F from v7.2.3 to v7.2.4.

Now the switch is stable.

Anyhow, thanks a lot for taking care of this one.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nico,

Thanks a lot for your answer that will help :)!

Regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors