Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Alkosto1
New Contributor

do not display security profiles from the GUI

Good afternoon

I have a cluster in HA with my fortigate 1800F, the version was recently updated from 7.2.6 to version 7.2.7, from there the equipment that is as slave notices that the GUI does not display the security profiles with scope VDOM ( Web Filter, Antivirus, Ips and Appcontrol) but the CLI can be seen to be correctly configured only by the GUI administration. The Ha is correctly configured and with its checksum synchronized, apply a logical restart of the equipment presenting the same error

It is as if it were a bug from the GUI but with the team that is as master and in the same version this does not happen

I hope you can help me

greetings

2 REPLIES 2
esalija
Staff
Staff

Dear @Alkosto1 ,

Please if you make a hard failover the Security profile is shown in the New Primary (Old Secondary)?

execute ha failover set 1
 Caution: This command will trigger an HA failover.
 It is intended for testing purposes.
 Do you want to continue? (y/n)y

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-force-HA-failover/ta-p/196696

Best regards,

Erlin

Alkosto1

Unfortunately you cannot switch the HA, I must request a maintenance window because it is active passive in a Geographic HA

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors