Fortinet Training Institute
sbailey_FTNT
Staff
Staff

LABS: SD-WAN 6.4

This discussion thread is for the SD-WAN 6.4 labs. If you have purchased lab time for this course and have any questions, feel free to ask the user community or our Fortinet instructors!

------------------------------
Sarah Bailey
Manager, Training Release
Sarah Bailey Manager, Training Release
4 REPLIES 4
DaniNama
New Contributor

I am trying to complete the following step in the lab:

Configure SD-WAN Load Balancing
You will configure SD-WAN load balancing for all internet traffic between port1 and port2.
To configure SD-WAN load balancing
1. Continuing on the NGFW-1 GUI, click Network > SD-WAN Zones.
2. Select virtual-wan-link, and then click Edit.
3. Click + to add Interface members.
4. Click Create.
5. Configure the following settings

However when I click on the + to add interface members, there are none to select. There is also no "Create" button (probably due to the fact that I cannot add interfaces as members)

sbailey_FTNT

Hi Daniel, 

Our instructors were unable to reproduce your issue after going through the instructions in the Lab Guide step by step.

Sarah Bailey
Manager, Training Release
Sarah Bailey Manager, Training Release
pmarin

Hi Daniel,

The instructions are correct and you should be able to see port1 and port3 available when performing step 3. If you don't see them, then please try refreshing your browser, and also make sure you performed the previous task (Remove Interface References). If you skipped the previous task, then you will not see port1 in the list of available interfaces.

Paul Marin
Courseware Developer
Deric
New Contributor

Good afternoon. I just purchased the on-demand lab access for NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall 6.4 but don't have instructions on how to access the lab.