Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
chendewu_520
New Contributor

About user anthentication

After entering the account password and clicking continue, there is no prompt whether the authentication is successful, and then click the button to prompt ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE8F68229D-2125-4c28-A8E2-12D933A4A106.png94D33E9C-A3FA-4594-8B9A-418C6FAC9813.png

4 REPLIES 4
tthrilok
Staff
Staff

Hi Chendewu,

Thank you for the query!

I would like to request if you are using the captive portal in the policies or at interface level?

If you are using the captive portal at policy level, you may configure the redirect URL, so as soon as your authentication is successful, user will be redirected to the page.

If it is at interface level, by default firewall should redirect user to the URL which he is accessing.

Sometimes this issue happens as the browsers initially generate gstatic page URLs before sending the actual URL that user have entered in the browser, due to which after the authentication when firewall redirects to gstatic page, it would be causing this issue.

Hence you may configure a redirect URL, so users do not see the empty response page.

Thank you!

Thallapelly Thrilok.

chendewu_520
New Contributor

Hi tthrilok

Thanks for your reply

Can I customize the authentication portal

Thank you !

chendewu_520
New Contributor

I found that there is a successful authentication protal on firewall setting . If I want to redirect to this page after authentication, how should I fill in the url?微信截图_20230720120102.png

ebilcari

That is configured directly in the portal configuration as shown here:

redirect.PNG

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors