Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CEMS
New Contributor

Fortilink-Passive Firewall Fiber Interface Seen Down

"Hello everyone, can you help me with an issue? I have 2 HA Active-Passive Firewalls, and the HA configuration is successful. I've connected 2 FortiSwitches to my Active Firewall using FortiLink, and I've also set up MC-LAG between the 2 FortiSwitches, which was successful. However, while the Active Firewall's connection to the FortiSwitches is fine, the connections from the Passive Firewall to the FortiSwitches show as down. Even though the SFPs and cables are correct, the ports on both the switch and firewall show no light. When I tried the same scenario with copper ports, the Passive Firewall can see the switches. Can you help me with this?"

resim (1).pngresim.png

2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi CEMS

Did you try to fail-over so the second firewall node becomes the active? What is the behavior in this case?

AEK
AEK
CEMS
New Contributor

Hi AEK,

ye I try but same result.I did dummy interface test.I did dummy port test.I connect to X3 and X4 interface each other.Interface are up but When I connect to to switches they become down and Lon lights

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors