Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
armenioandrade
New Contributor

PDF of Self-Placed courses

Hi, 
I wanna know if fortinet provides a pdf file from each lesson that we take in order to submit to a exam.

For a example: 
To study for FCP - Administrator we have to watch videos that have transcription of audio in 'notes' tab.
When i study from my NSE4 i use a pdf file FortiGate_Infrastructure_7.0_Study_Guide-Online. 
Is it possible to use it again to the new course?
Also, if possible, can i get the same file for the FCSS Network Security - Enterprise Firewall and Sd-wan?

4 REPLIES 4
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @armenioandrade ,

I believe every course has the PDF study guide available for reading beside the videos. 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @armenioandrade,

When you logged in to https://training.fortinet.com/course/ and select the course, you will see "Study Guide (pdf)". 

Regards, 

armenioandrade
New Contributor

I can only see the course description pdf file when i click to enroll course. It seems like the pdf study guide have to be purchased

JonasV
New Contributor III

The PDF study guide is not available for me, as my account is of type “customer”.

Back when I was partner, the study guide was available under eatch training.

As a customer, I’ll have to purchase the PDFs today

Kind regards
Kind regards
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors