Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

FortiWeb RADIUS group

Hi FortiWeb admins

When I create a user group on FortiWeb 6.3.x from RADIUS I can't specify which RADIUS group. It means the group contains all RADIUS users.

Is it a limitation of 6.3.x or did I miss something?

AEK
AEK
8 REPLIES 8
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Abdelkrim,

I hope you are doing well :)!!

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
AEK

Thanks Antony.

Hope you are doing well too.

AEK
AEK
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adbelkrim,

I m fine thanks a lot for asking :)!

I will continue to look for somebody to provide you an answer!

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
AEK

Thanks Antony, appreciate your support.

AEK
AEK
ebilcari

Since there is no other response yet, I did a search internally and as a note from one of my colleagues is mentioned to check this section of the guide. I hope it's helpful for you. If you are interested for Admin groups, that it's available only after upgrading in the 7.x branch.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
AEK

Thanks Emirjon

It seems that's the solution. We'll try upgrade to 7.x and see.

AEK
AEK
gsharma
Staff
Staff

Maybe can use this as ref: How to configure FortiWeb Remote Radius A... - Fortinet Community
But can do this in Admin group only. Not in user group. 

Gaurav Sharma
AEK

Thanks Sharma

Actually this attribute "Group Name" for admin group type "Radius User" is not available in 6.x. And this confirms that 7.x supports RADIUS groups.

Thanks again.

AEK
AEK
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors